Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday's Thankfulness

("Hope" - collage piece from 2007)

I am thankful for friends who get me. (Jennifer at the Stumbly Diva is at the top of my list today - Thank you again for your post today.)

I am thankful that the love I put out there is spreading. (Check out some of the recent posts at happy luau to see what Olivia is doing with her Rock My World rocks. I am so grateful and feel so priviledged to have inspired her !)

I am thankful for a good cleansing cry (But the swollen eyes it leaves behind kind of suck ! No contacts for me today !)

I am thankful for the strength of my spirit, always rising upwards. (Wish the climb wasn't so high, but we are working on that. Right, Kimbo ?)

I am thankful for this forum where I can be the best me.

I am thankful that there is always hope...

What are you thankful for this Election Day Tuesday ?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You. Me. Life. Every single thing.

~Kittens~
Melissa