Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some Girl's Weekend Pics

Can't believe it is Thursday already ! This week is flying by !

I had some time today to check out the pictures I took from the Girl's Art Weekend I had with my friend Sonia last weekend. I didn't end up taking too many pictures as I was soaking up the sweet time away. We arrived Friday night and took a walk by the lake. Then we had daquiris and a yummy Mexican meal made by Sonia. It rained all day Sat. which was perfect ! We had play time with paints in the am, making a mess and ended up with some great background papers. Most of the afternoon was spent with me napping and with Sonia "watching" a movie with her eyes closed and breathing really deeply. The evening was spent making art journal pages and then watching "Dreamer", which was such a cute movie. Sunday, we headed home around 10:00 and stopped by the outlet malls for some retail therapy. All in all, it was a perfect weekend ! Girl talk, good company, art, yummy food, naps and shopping ! Like I said, perfect !

Sonia picks me up in her brand new Lexus350 ! She got it that morning ! Travelling in style !

The Camp on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH

View of the Lake ! Gorgeous !


Me by the Lake - Not so gorgeous, but Happy !

Saturday Am Painting Mess


The Yellow Room - my sleeping quarters


Kitchy Camp Art - Love it !

All of these are in abundance at Camp !

Nature Shot - Ladyslippers In Bloom

Camp Time is Over - Time to pack this baby up and go shopping !




1 comment:

LA Nickers said...

I have been there . . . what a wonderful lake!

Enjoyed revisiting through your blog.

;-)

I invite you to visit MEME EXPRESS for daily blog prompts. Fun!

http://memeexpress.blogspot.com