From this week’s Joy List :
1. Being there for a friend who really needs an ear and some extra love.
2. Pride in a hard-working husband who received some much deserved recognition.
3. Kitty Cats, kitty cats, everywhere ! Their purrs are music to my heart.
4. Sharing Rock My World rocks in new ways – this time through a high school guidance counselor who wants to share them with her kids.
5. A return to the Artist in me – I am in love with my journal !!!
So if you remember, the page in my beautiful Moleskine started like this…
And when last we saw it, it looked like this :
The last stamp to use on the page was this Invoke Arts “Art Queen” stamp.
So, with some sweet tunes on Pandora, ink and a dip pen, Twinkling H2O’s, acrylic paints and some great play time
(you can tell it was great but the mess !),
this is where we ended up…
The fold of the page actually falls along the nose of the large face.
And the Art Queen stamp forms part of the “vision” in the eye.
I ended up cutting a window into the page.
becomes a frame around the first two “ladies” when you turn the page.
I added some paint, stenciling and ink work onto the second page spread…
And now it is ready for more art journaling play !
The journal entry I wrote says it all for me right now.
I am choosing to LIVE in this space between, and be as present as I can be in this one precious life.
And soak up the joys of this place.
Happy Thursday, Beautiful Ones !
More joyous musing can be found here.