From this week’s Joy List :
1. Princess Chumba Whumba, (Pumpkin), the bedroom cat, who gives the best nose to nose kisses ev’ah!
2. Azzy ,(Aslan) who is Puss in Boots cute even upside down !
3. Boo, (Cosmos), my talking Black Beauty of a kitty, who loves to join me in the studio, whether I like it or not.
4. The beautiful Chica-leeka-lulu,(Chiquitita), who dreams of squirrel catching through the closed studio doors.
(Why do we bother giving our pets real names when we end up having a bazillion nick names for them ?!)
5. Having creative time in the studio and being visited by new Rock Beings !
It feels good to have some new things in my Etsy shop as well.
Rock Being – Who Are You ? (SOLD)
Rock Being – Little Wise One
(Available in my Etsy shop)
6. Finding beauty in the darkening season, even if it isn’t my favorite !
Moon through the bare trees, 4:30 pm yesterday afternoon. (toooooo early for dark!)
Focusing on the joy and small graces is such a comfort in these chaotic, challenging times. I think it is actually our biggest, most important work during our time here on the planet.
Thanks to my friend Meri for bringing joy into focus every Thursday !
Share the Joy Thursday at Love, Meri.
Have a joyous Thursday, Beautiful Ones !