Monday, March 5, 2012

It’s March Break here !

Some of my companions this week…

thomascouch

Thomas, my bright nephew full of imagination and curiosity.

We will be doing some art together for sure !

katieboogie

The fabulous Katie Cupcake, Boogie-Queen extraordinaire !

We will be dancing together for sure!

logans

Then there is this sweet boy, Logan with his stuffed namesake close by.

My sister and her sweet family are dogsitting this awesome pup for a few weeks

and enjoying all the fun of having a big fluffy love bug in your house !

We will be snuggling together and romping in the snow a bit for sure !

It’s March break and time for a Auntie Kimmy visit !

So good for my heart and soul !

I hope you have a great week, Beautiful Ones !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

O enjoy enjoy enjoy, so envious of all the great times you have ahead of you this week!!
Peace~
Dawn

Sherry said...

I'm reading this and wondering just who is enjoying March Break more...the kiddos or Auntie Kimmy?!?! hee!!! You'll have a wonderful week.

And Thomas is looking more and more like his dad!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, with all that sweet youthful energy you will be uplifted. xox Corrine

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Wheee! You are in my backyard! Thomas is looking more and more like Kristina - do you think too? Katie is lovely as always and dog sitting? Good for all parties involved. I am guinea pig sitting! Perhaps we will have coffee - virtual or otherwise this week.

beth said...

i think {actually i know} you're in seventh heaven !! adore every moment you have loving all over your loved ones....xo

Marit said...

Your joy splashes from my computerscreen and makes me smile from ear to ear! I picture you dancing with the lovely boogie-queen (which song will it be?) I picture you making art with that boy-with-the-bright-eyes (what colours will he choose?) OHMY... have fun dear, have fun and enjoy!

Nadeja said...

Love you all so much! Thank you for sharing you time with us!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Julie Prichard said...

Much fun and relaxation to you on your break!!

jgr said...

Hi Kim,
I was so happy to hear from you! I hope you and the kiddos are having a great time. Welcome to Spring!