From this week’s joy list…
1. Snow on the bird feeder.
Okay, I am lying.
The snow does not bring me joy.
But the bird feeder does.
As does the knowledge that those cold little birdies will have some yummy seeds to eat when their whole world is frozen.
2. The morning after a bad headache when you open your eyes to no pain.
3. A bunch of bags with lots of fun goodies ready to go into the car for some Kimbo adventures with awesome peeps !!!
4. My sweet, sweet hubby who keeps the home fires burning bright while I head out for a bit. When I ask him if he minds that I go a lot, he replies “No ! Because you always come back.” Love him to bits.
5. Participating in the Chopra Center 21 Day Meditation Challenge. Today is day 4 and I can already feel changes in my being. I am loving the process so much !
6. This blog and my friends in Blogland. Knowing that there are dear hearts who hear me, see me, and acknowledge my own heart in this very special way with every post, fills me with joy and feelings of being connected. Good stuff !
I hope that the rest of your week is filled with simple and abundant joy, Beautiful Ones !
Visit Meri at Meri’s Musings for more Joy Sharing.