Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Now there are two...

When I was here last, a few small flocks of Canadian Geese were fishing and swimming in the blue green bay. This morning, two lone birds were making a V pattern in the water. Are they the ones left behind, too weak to make the flight to warmer climes?
This is the coldest morning I have been on the perch, as this is my first December day here.
The beauty I see and the peace I feel as I take deep breaths of cold winter air amaze me. The tiniest detail, the frost on the stripy rocks, fills me with awe. I am blessed.
Thank you for this day.
Much love, Beautiful Ones!





9 comments:

Sherry said...

I love that you are having the opportunity to return to this special spot in the world (your world!) and to see it in all its glory during different seasons. Breathe in that air and let it fill your soul my beautiful friend. xo

Kate Robertson said...

I see a beautiful space but no snow there. Enjoy your time there.

nacherluver said...

Perhaps they are the rebels, the home bodies, the slackers, or they just really like where they are. :)

Love, love LOVE that rocks photo!

Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty not too many geese her either, just our regular two. Love those rocks. xox

Sandy said...

The rocks look like velvet! Gorgeous!!!!!!
Isnt Mother Nature amazing??!!

beth said...

oh those rocks....they fill my heart with such joy, sadness and memories of my time in maine....xoxo

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

I am glad you made it out of here in tact! We had some "weather" during your stay and let's not even talk about the bridges! Glad to hear you are keeping yourself in the light despite the season. I, too, am trying to hold my candle up high. I am constantly being reminded of that old saying, "if a-holes could fly, this place would be an airport". :-)

Snap said...

Love your rocks! A beautiful, very special place ...

iHanna said...

very beautiful photos of beautifuly patterned rocks!