From this week’s joy list…
1. Orchids in soft bloom…
2. More kitty cats and sunbeams – Azzy in Dave’s office
3. Newly sewn and stitched felt homes for…
4. Newly created Rock Beings
(some will be in the Etsy shop soon !)
5. Listening to an oldie but a goodie, Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M Auel audiobook. Talk about being transported to another time and place…
6. Receiving a phone call hug from my lovely friend Elizabeth, warming up that creative heart connection that I treasure so much.
7. Cozy bed sleeping, with sweet hubby beside me, a purring Pumpkin kitty on my pillow, and big old duvet sealing in the warmth. One of the few things I really love about winter.
They are calling for a warm up temperature-wise next week.
In the cold, cold, cold mean time, hibernation is working out just fine for me.
Back to the studio !
Happy Thursday, Beautiful Ones!
Meri of Meri’s Musing is on vacation this week but join us again next week to Share the Joy !