Thursday, July 17, 2008

Imagine winning this ?!!!


Dana at Old Red Barn Co. is giving away this magnificient quilt ! How could any one give it away ?! It is so very lovely ! Imagine snuggling up in this beautiful thing on the porch watching the night stars ... or when the dreaded season (winter..blah!) returns, cozy under your oh so girlie quit watching Grey's Anatomy or House or some other silly t.v. show ? I want to win this ! You can enter too. Just visit and leave a comment for Dana by July22. Good luck to us all ! (But I want to win !!!!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on for a couple of days and am so moved by the beauty of your postings. Thank you for setting such a beautiful tone through your work.
I am with you...in love for beauty and all things good.
Have a wonderful day precious one.
ps. I hope you win the blanket!

Anonymous said...

I won't enter, so consider your odds one up. If you win though, I want a timeshare!! =)

FAQ said...

OK, I checked and started to do the first two things but then I saw that over 2000 people have commented. I think this was a brilliant marketing plan~ Good for her. Oh, that quilt would look so good in my new room i am redecorating.