Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Reply…

I received a message.

The message read :

IMG_0001

“The world is in chaos.

There is injustice.

IMG_0002

There is dishonesty.

There is pain and suffering.

We must do something.

IMG_crp

We must lend our Voice to the change we want to see in the World !”

“But alas”, I replied,

“My throat is too sore.

IMG_crop

I can no longer lend my Voice.

But I will lend my Heart.”

 

************************************

Art journal page from February 2011.

Golden acrylics, Twinkle H2O’s, Inktense Watercolor Pencils, Faber-Castel Pitt artist pens,  Sakura White Gel pen, heart and wing rubber stamps, old book page collage elements.

15 comments:

Marit said...

A very strong message ánd page Kim!

Unknown said...

OMG- SO perfect for right now when my "voice" is completely burned out and needing a rest. Time to turn on my heart :)

Sophie said...

Your heart is stronger than your voice anyway.
Hugs,
Sophie

donnalouiserodgers said...

aw that's fabulous

I find lending a hand helps too...

Dx

Joanne Huffman said...

Love the sentiment and the piece.

beth said...

okay will you just get yourself in somerset's art journaling magazine already....these are great !!

Se'lah said...

beautiful sentiment. lovely creations too.

sending lots of love to you, oh Beautiful One.

Sueann said...

Beautiful message!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Elizabeth Halt said...

A beautiful message. I will lend mine too.

xoxo

tattytiara said...

That was lovely. Beautiful colors, beautiful words.

Cindy said...

I love this Kim, great great message, your work should be in a magazine. have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I am glad your heart is big

enough..

thankyou

rebecca said...

thank you for the gift of you....

scarves said...

Scarves Scarves
Many and profuse thanks for all you have done for us, Dear Internet Friends.Adorable! They make me smile! :D
You are indeed most super fantastic and will be missed!

milkcan said...

Glorious! Your artwork always makes me smile!