Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lovely new head gear…

Little Happy will keep my new tiara warm for me

IMG_4589

IMG_4590

while I head north for some much needed peep-visits.

 

Thanks so much to Lynne Suprock for sharing her skills with us yesterday to make the tiara. It was very fun and she is an awesome teacher ! It was also great to meet her daughter-in-law Joanna, and her 8 week old sweetie, Baby Benjamin. And thanks to my friend Patti for hosting so beautifully as always !

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Beautiful Ones !

May the Spring be with us !

8 comments:

Sherry said...

I think Happy looks delighted with the new tiara, which by the way is so you...hopefully you'll share a photo with us of you wearing this!!

Have a safe trip "home" to see the family for Easter and then a safe trip "home" to the little yellow house.

Happy Easter Kim & Dave -- many happy blessings to you both. xo

Snap said...

Happy sure looks happy with the head gear. Enjoy your time away. Happy Spring! (Where ever it may be!!!) :D

Sueann said...

I love that tiara!! So beautiful and unique!
Well done
Enjoy your vaca...Happy Easter to you too!
Hugs
SueAnn

somepinkflowers said...

{{ perfection }}

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhh I love this!

Hope your have a great trip!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

rachel awes said...

gorgeous, kim!!
+ i also love your yes + art below.
happy spring, to all that is rising up in dear you. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! have a wonderful weekend my dear.
~Dawn

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh my, I have been gone too long. So much beauty here up and down your blog! You are with me always, with "true Love" rocks on my dresser and other rocks on office shelves !

You rock, girl!