Thursday, July 28, 2011

Share the Joy Thursday–Kisses with tongue !

Our soundtrack to today’s Share the Joy “

Introducing

Summer Puppy Love

starring Miss Chica-leeka-leeka-lu.

(and some special guest appearances by yours truly, the kooky Queen of Arts)

And ACTION !

DSC03615

“Hey there, Lady. You are my kind of human. Super mushy and quick with a cookie.”

DSC03613

“Wanna take some time to sniff the flowers with me ?”, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

DSC03625

“I wonder if she will really show up ?”

DSC03626

“Hark, I hear her now. Gotta play a little hard to get so she doesn’t think I am desperate.”

DSC03627

“Let her gaze into these big brown beauties for a bit…”

DSC03629

“I can tell by the look on her face she is ready.”

DSC03632

“Moving in with the stinky breath and big tongue on the cheek kisses!”

DSC03630

“She’s not moving away ! She likes me ! She really likes me !”

“I think she is a keeper !”

And SCENE !

***************

For more joy of all kinds, go and share at Meri’s Musings !

STJ_Thursday_web[2]

Chica and I will be taking our love on the road this weekend and heading here :

summer2004 077

mirrorlake

to the family cottage at Lac Bibitte.

More summer wonders for me. Loving it !!!

Hope your days are full of wonder too, Beautiful Ones.

Big Love !

17 comments:

Sherry said...

Well you had me at Donny Osmond!! Hello blast from my past!! :)
And Miss Chica is looking so beautiful these days...as are you. Enjoy your time at the cottage...the lake looks so serene...fill your heart with clean air and love!! ♥

Sherry said...

I had to watch that clip again and I realized...he was the Justin Bieber of our time!! and you know what? they rather look alike!!! Acckkk!!!

Paula said...

Good morning, Chica! What a wonderful mommy you have...so glad she used you for a model this morning. And, tell mommy that the summer cottage looks wonderfully soothing and serene. Enjoy the wonder of it all!

Unknown said...

sweet puppy!!

Meri said...

What a love! And the comment about Donny as the Justin Bieber of the old days is hilarious......

Suzanne la banane said...

You are soooooocute Kimie. Big smooch from Sam!!!

jgr said...

What a love-bug she is!!! Super cute. That lake house looks like a great place, I know you'll all have a blast. I'm wishing you lovely weather and tons of fun.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

super! that cottage looks so inviting
and your chica has great possibilities of a movie star ;-)
hugs dear Senora Kim

Olivia said...

What a blessing to share Big Love with such a sweetie. It has been many years since I've had dogs but I still remember the unconditional love...being known...being wanted...being so close...it is something so special and unique, the bond that you can have with a special dog. My guys were Winston (aka Wee Winnie Winkie) and Flint, and oh did I love them! Thank you for sharing your joy today with us, My Queen! xoO

Unknown said...

aahhhh, that kind of kissing with a tongue :)

Joyfulploys said...

Awww, what a sweet doggie. From one dog lover to another...looks like you have a winner. Have a great time at the cottage!
Mary

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

I don't mind a little tongue either, as long as it's from my animal loves. Lac Bebitte?!!! Call me chicklet!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Well, when you said something about tongue kissing, I knew I just had to read!

Anonymous said...

Lac Bibitte looks idyllic! You are blessed.

rebecca said...

i think i will play it safe and second the,
you are a keeper!!!


xoxoxoxoxox

Lynn Cohen said...

Funny doggie story!!! Yes, she loves you, I can tell too!

Joyful summer scenes...Enjoy, enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Chica - I love her face just before she kisses you, she looks like she is giggling! Enjoy that lovely cottage on the lake. xox Corrine