2. my furry animals - so cozy and sweet...though if they had a little less hair right now that would be okay by me !
3. my meditation practice...takes work to tone that muscle but man, it brings you good stuff !
4. more light in the evenings which means longer days, more time for socializing, for doing fun stuff, for enjoying life - I know the day has the same amount of hours in it but that extra light makes it seem like more time.
5. boring t.v. which makes it easier to turn it off and do something more meaningful and enriching- like read a book or make some art or play cribbage with my hubby !
6. giving out little gifts of love to the universe and feeling them come back a hundred fold...
I have a really hard time singling out recipients for awards - maybe I try and be too PC about it and worry that someone will feel left out. I have decided today to wimp out and award the Lovely Blog Award to all of Blogland - to blogger sharing themselves and their loveliness bravely and openly with all of us ! Consider yourself awarded !
Had to get rid of the grey rainy blahs somehow...sprinkle some colorful love on it seemed like the perfect solution...
I copied the cards, cut them out and then went to Color Town decorating some tags with little collages connected to the quotes (8 in all). I added some ribbons in rainbow colors and here's what I had :
see the sweet cards that Amanda and Jen made available on the tags ? (click to enlarge)
The kind over matter gals suggest leaving the extra bits of kindness cards wherever you feel like people could need it. I decided to bring the tags with me to meditation last night and give them as gifts the the ladies in the class.
I took pictures of the tags by the Buddha in the meditation room as my "proof".
The girls at the class really loved the tags. Each one of the 5 ladies present chose one based on the color that felt right for them.
And as for the Buddha,
I think he approved...don't you ?
I hope you get a little and give a little extra kindness today ! Happy Tuesday !