Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Loving For the Queen...

These were all taken last year at the end of June ...

She was only just 15 months then...

and her big bro was 6.

Auntie Kimmy had a blast hanging with the kiddos down by the lake in Lac Conception, Quebec...

so we decided that we needed a repeat these year.

I am leaving tomorrow am for a nice long jaunt to my homeland, Canada.

I will be gone about 10 days.

David will be hanging out here with the Chica dog while I make the trip.

Looking forward to seeing the peeps and sharing lots of loving,

a photo shoot or two, a short visit with a Blogland/Real world friend,

and swimming in the clear crisp waters of the lakes up there.

Plus a day or two totally on my own in nature, with this book, my art journal, and some time on my hands...

Have a great beginning of July, Beautiful Ones !

I will share my adventures when I get back...

20 comments:

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Have wonderful time. Enjoy the family and Quebec. That is where my dad's family is from.

Tam

lyle baxter said...

have a good time! enjoy your family and squeeze the baby for us! lyle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Hope you have fun just soaking up everything. xox Corrine

Anonymous said...

Such sweeties!! Have a safe and hug-FILLED trip Auntie Kim!

Olivia said...

Have a wonderful summer vacation, Kim, and enjoy your family; I know you will! xo, O

Olivia said...

Oh, and you have the most amazing book with you for the trip! I wrote a review on it on Amazon (I'm the 1st review). Just be sure to not get any water on it as the page will melt, really. It is still well worth it and I'm not sorry I bought and read it. Happy reading, O

Bethany said...

Have fun dear Kim. I can't wait to hear about the book. Geneen is a favorite of mine. I love her audios. She's so sweet and smart and funny. Like you!

Cindy said...

Have a wonderful time, It sounds lovely. I have never been to Eastern Canada, but hopefully one day. take care and have fun.

Sueann said...

You have a fabulous time Kim!!! Sounds so refreshing and relaxing!! Take lots of pics
Enjoy
Hugs
SueAnn

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Can't wait to catch up with you again! Glad to hear you opted for the time alone too. It's healing. Soon!

beth said...

i hope your trip is the best one ever....
i can't wait to see how the kids have grown !

Kate Robertson said...

Have a wonderful time. I am reading the same book.

Unknown said...

enjoy your getaway :)

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your trip with the kiddos and fam! It sounds like it will be wonderful :)

Terry Hartley said...

Fresh clean clear water and little sweet ones? Sounds wonderful-have a great trip!!

Mary said...

Kim have a wonderful time!
The book looks interesting - especially after my several handfuls of BBQ potato chips!!!!

Received your wonderful rocks. Thanks for the hearts!!! :) I'm gonna try to remember to carry my camera and take photos of where I leave them.

Hugs!!!

SE'LAH... said...

Oh July is gonna be fun! What sweet pics here. one love, my friend.

martha brown said...

If you make it to Toronto -- email me and we'll meet up :)

Deb said...

Enjoy and celebrate your vacation...babies, water, books...sounds perfect to me ! Relax and rejuvenate.

Elizabeth Halt said...

I hope you had/have a wonderful time!