Thursday, June 3rd, 2010
I am thankful for :
- the heavenly smell and glorious bloom of the peonies flower I snipped from my own garden this morning before the rain...(no ants in it, yay !)
- leggings, soft t-shirts and flip flops
- my hubby surprising me with a new Pandora charm bracelet when the clasp on mine broke - he went to Jarods ! (Thank you, thank you, Sweet Man !)
-the sweet brown eyes of my Yellow Lab
- lovely comments from my friends in Blogland on my posts
- the joy my heart feels when I write thank-you cards to friends - that attitude of genuine gratitude is sooooo good for ya !
oh and so much more....
I am finishing the packaging of some bags of Rock My World rocks that will be making there way to some of my wonderful friends who want to join me in spreading the love.
I am encouraging all my pals to take the time to give some thanks and love to some peeps in there world today.
Focusing on what is right may still seen PollyAnna or too little or too much of an effort in this world where so much is wrong...
But it is what my Soul knows for sure is the one thing that will get us all through.
At least it makes this one moment we are in right now a better place !
Spread the love anyway you can, beautiful Ones !
It really will come back to you tenfold, I promise !