Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Semi-Wordless Wednesday – A Walk by Dorrs Pond

On thing I just love about living in New Hampshire is that I can go just five minutes from home and find this:

P8090001

How about a little Monet by Mailhot…

waterlilies

At the bulletin board, I leave some treasures.

P8090006

One I found on the walk, and  one I brought along…

P8090004

How come the photographs I love best of myself are always taken by me ?

I look so much like my Dad here…

P8090008

Final messages for my Walking Friends…

P8090010

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful Ones !

(If you haven’t already, please enter my 400th post Celebration giveaway here !)

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Hi, I'm from New Hampshire too! It is really beautiful here, I know I'll miss it when I move someday. I found you through Connie's 30 days 30 journals interview. The pictures look familiar.. are you from Manchester as well? I'm gonna take a guess that that's Livingston Park.. I go there all the time. Your blog is great, I'll be back to visit more. :)

All the best,
Marisa

indie grrrl said...

The photo is beautiful of you. My collection of "found" heart stones is getting too big. You have given me an idea.......

chel said...

I love this!!

Baracka said...

beautiful pictures. i wish i was able tos ee some beauty and make time to si in the sweet presence of jesus, find love and peace in my restless heart... gret pictures. god bless you.

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love this picture of you!

I think it is just so wonderful that you leave the wee stones around for others to find. I am sure you have brightened up many a day to those that have found them.

Love,
LuLu♥

arlene said...

You add beauty to beauty...both with your stones and with your heart.
love sister...
arlene