Thursday, August 8, 2013

Share the Joy - Shine Your Love Light


( Sculpture by Dale Rogers, part of the Sculpture Garen at the League of NH Craftsmen Fair 2013,
http://www.dalerogersstudio.com/)

I am having a great week with my friend Suzanne. It is so easy and fun to be with an old friend who just gets you !

Yesterday we went to the League of NH Craftsmen Fair  (https://www.nhcrafts.org/craftsmens-fair-overview.phpt) at Mount Sunapee Resort,  and saw so many inspiring and beauty pieces of art. We also met many artists who generously share their stories, talents and knowledge which was a real joy ! Art, best girlfriend, time and a sunny August day. What could be more joyful?

I also had a revelation in the last few days. I have been realizing how much I have let go of some of my favorite tools to wellbeing. Why do we do that ????

Well, one tool that I love and that brings me so much loving goodness, is giving freely without expectations. Getting out of my own mind traps and thinking about others, and how I can add just a little more love into the world.

The Rock Fairy has been a little lazy lately ! Time to get back in the action !


I have been painting some beautiful Rock Beings lately, getting ready to fill up the Etsy shop and sell some wares.


But I think it is time to give away these bits of loving art just for the sake of sharing it and spreading some love.


This"Shine Your Love Light" rock is going to be abandoned on my journey today. Not sure where, but it will be sent out into the world in a love bubble.


Even just thinking about giving like this fills my hear with JOY ! 

I am thinking a Rock Being giveway here on the blog is a good idea too!!! Stay tuned in the next couple of days for the details ! 

Happy Thursday, Amazing Ones ! 
May it be a joyous one !


More Share The Joy Thursday at Love, Meri (http://meriak.blogspot.com/)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time spent with a good friend, and being true to yourself...doesn't get any better, does it? Enjoy the time with Suzanne and leaving rock fairy love into the world! love you! xo

Anonymous said...

Time spent with a good friend, and being true to yourself...doesn't get any better, does it? Enjoy the time with Suzanne and leaving rock fairy love into the world! love you! xo

Leslie said...

Someone is going to have a very good day! It's beautiful, as is time spent with a good friend.

Mary said...

sounds like a soul filling time!

i think you are right, it feels so darn good to bless somebody. don't you just want to see the face of the one who finds your beautiful rock...we never know how much someone just might need that little encouragement and love.

blessings to you dear Kim!

Meri said...

I'm up and running -- forgot it was Thursday. This moving stuff muddles my mind.

4 Lettre Words said...

I always love your rocks! So beautiful!

Kate Robertson said...

Lovely rocks. Friends who get you are the best.

Fallingladies said...

you are so right.... I often forget to give things away too, but it does make for such joy when you do! someone is going to feel very lucky to find that wonderful rock!

Unknown said...

I can imagine the JOY when someone happens upon your gift!

beautiful!
x...x

somepinkflowers said...

{{ your light shines
all
the
way
to hot florida, missy !! }}