Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rainy Wednesday, Pumpkin Paws…

photo

Pumpkin Paws…

Woke up to a very rainy Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

IMG_6822

IMG_6824

IMG_6825

Mini-Journal Pages – A Visit to the Circus in my Head.

That is fine with me !

So glad that it looks like we are getting only rain, and not the snow and other icy stuff the Weather Drama people were predicting.

Today is all about some Thanksgiving baking,

(Like this Flourless Lemon Almond cake I am making for my sister-in-law who has celiac disease),

and making a version of my traditional stuffing but keeping it outside the bird so everyone gets what they like and need with the Thanksgiving meal at my Father-in-law’s house tomorrow.

And then there will be time for some more play in the old art journal.

Perfect for this rainy day…

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful Ones !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad this storm hasn't played out as the Drama People said it would. Rain is fine, as long as it doesn't freeze. Staying cozy indoors, baking things that you know the people you love will eat & enjoy, playing in your art journal...going to the circus in your head...sounds divine!! xo

Anonymous said...

What started out as continuation of the rain yesterday as turned into sunshine but Bitter Cold!! out there. This is January/February weather around these parts, burrrrrr
Thank you for the microwave flower press recommendation btw. I put it on my Christmas list! we shall see. . .
I love how bright and fabulous your journal pages are today! wow
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Dawn

Anonymous said...

I like that circus in your head....looks like a wild place to be and that cake looks really great. Send me the recipe, would you? Thanks. xox

Nadeja said...

I am so glad and pleased and proud to have you for a daughter. Even though you may not always know it, you are awesome in more ways that I can say!
A w e s o m e!!!
I love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal...we did! I had a sweet time with family and have TWO more this weekend...ahh the joys of overlapping holidays

x...x

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal...we did! I had a sweet time with family and have TWO more this weekend...ahh the joys of overlapping holidays

x...x

rivergardenstudio said...

It's a stormy Monday here, gosh I love it! And your circus looks so fun and inviting...
have a wonderful week,
roxanne