Friday, November 8, 2013

Haiku My Heart–Instead of Fear

IMG_6570

IMG_6574

IMG_6567

IMG_6573

IMG_6573

IMG_6569

Please don’t feed the fears.

Instead, nourish your spirit

With thanks, joy and love.

IMG_6575

5 things I am grateful for :

1.My cozy house.

2.My Husband.

3.My family and friends.

4. My eyes, hands, heart, lungs, body that lets me travel this sweet journey.

5. The colors of this cold Fall day.

*********************

This week has flown by !

I returned home from Quebec on Tuesday and the laundry, household tasks and time change adjustment seem to have stolen the days.

I was happy to take some creative time this morning and create a cool new doodle page on a piece of blotter paper, and a new, precious Rock Being.

Isn’t she lovely in the Fall light ?

She even has some luscious permanent gold ink detail on her done with gold India Ink and a dip pen.

She will be in the Etsy shop tomorrow if anyone needs her sweet Rock Being energy for themselves.

I have been enjoying reading many posts on Facebook and on some great blogs about gratitude.

T’is the month for it here in the US, right ?

I have been rediscovering how much gratitude helps in times of worry, uncertainty and chaos.

When the waves of scary stuff build, plunging into a list of what is right, what I am grateful for, what is truly okay right in this minute,

really does allow the wave to break over me but not knock me over completely.

I am able to keep swimming and even find lots to be joyous about !

So I’m working on keeping to that place of nourishing gratitude.

How about you, Beautiful Ones ?

Wishing you a Friday full of things to be grateful for !

Big Love !

 

For more haiku my heart loveliness, visit recuerda mi corazon

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG LOVE to you!!! xoxoxox

beth said...

me too, me too.....being grateful for all that i have, believing in what will come my way and loving those around me with every ounce of my being.

happy weekend gorgeous girl !!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

yes yes...tis the month to be ever so grateful about every damn thing!

Elena said...

I love this! Seeing as how Fear and I have been close roommates lately this was a perfect post. Love your creations and your beautiful soul.

Fallingladies said...

Your journal pages are so full and wonderful and lively!

i am constantly fueling my fear so i will try to heed your message this week! See you around!

Unknown said...

lovely heartwork - inside and out :)

Joyfulploys said...

Lovely thoughts! Yes, we need to take charge and not feed our fears...thanks for the reminder! I love your doodle spread!
Mary

foxysue said...

You always seem to be saying what is on my mind...!

I have had to give myself a good talking to lately, reminding myself to shrink the space where fear lives and flood it with thoughts of love and gratitude, saturate it in-fact so there is no room left for those little fear blighters to grow!

This post fills me with sister spirit and I love your little rock Being!!!

Hugs x

J C said...

Your colorful doodles are fun to wander through. The rock face is really sweet and inviting. Welcome home.

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Thank you, I needed to hear so many of these words, one by one. Thank you for stopping by chez moi and leaving some comfort. It has been a wild, weird and wacky week. And I know I have called it in, but I am grateful for the words you offer to help me heal from it all. Gratfeul for our friendship, so very much. xo

Anonymous said...

Sweet rock being!
Welcome gratitude all the days of the year !! I am thankful for you and your inspiring ways, dear lady.
~Dawn

Anonymous said...

Falling into this page and all it's complexity and lovely color and what feels like ancient markings....xox

peggy gatto said...

grateful to know you and enjoy tour art!!!