Thursday, January 24, 2013

Share the Joy–Bits and Pieces and Hugs

From this week’s joy list…

1. Orchids in soft bloom…

photo

2. More kitty cats and sunbeams – Azzy in Dave’s office

photo

3. Newly sewn and stitched felt homes for…

photo

4. Newly created Rock Beings

(some will be in the Etsy shop soon !)

IMG_4001

5. Listening to an oldie but a goodie, Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M Auel audiobook. Talk about being transported to another time and place…

6. Receiving a phone call hug from my lovely friend Elizabeth, warming up that creative heart connection that I treasure so much.

7. Cozy bed sleeping, with sweet hubby beside me, a purring Pumpkin kitty on my pillow, and big old duvet sealing in the warmth. One of the few things I really love about winter.

They are calling for a warm up temperature-wise next week.

In the cold, cold, cold mean time, hibernation is working out  just fine for me.

Back to the studio !

Happy Thursday, Beautiful Ones!

STJ_Thursday_web[2]

Meri of Meri’s Musing is on vacation this week but join us again next week to Share the Joy !

11 comments:

Sherry said...

That is a HEAP of joy!!! Love that you have found amazing ways to keep yourself warm in these cold temps. Love you!

Anonymous said...

such a joy
to share and laugh together
warming up the winter...

xox.

Unknown said...

oh my!
These new little rock beings are amazing!!

x...x

Kate Robertson said...

I haven't been commenting much but I can see the joy here. I love how your rock painting gas evolved. Its quite amazing to see.

Hugs,
Kate

Janet said...

From this list I can clearly see that your life is filled with JOY! Your new creations look fantastic...I love the Rock Beings.

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

I can pull from this Joy list. Yesterday I was positively giddy that I was able to not go out. That I have the kind of job where I can do some work from home and flip off the rest, that Riley's stars were lined up for a mini-break too. And now I am counting down the days until single minus digits are in the weather forecast!

*jean* said...

beautiful orchid and i LOVE your rock beings and their lovely envelopes...xo we are hoping for a warm up...they keep saying it will arrive but it is days late...i need it a tiny bit warmer for dog walking...sounds like you have the perfect place to spend the chilly days!

Lynn Cohen said...

Your rocks are becoming more and more artzy. I love them all.
Hi kitty!

beth said...

i love that you hibernate by being your most creative self.....seriously, i love it !

xoxo

Laura said...

warm smile with eyes closed on you babe~

Fallingladies said...

A great list, those rock beings are so wonderful to look at, so rich and full of soul!!